Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

A dance from the Continent of Asia!


- Why I chose this dance?

Because I like BTS and it looked Intresting! and Alot of people where there so I knew it was gonna be Great!

- What country is this dance from?

Korea.

- What I like about this dance?

There in Time in the Dance and theres a Lot of people there joining in!

- What is good about this dance?

Everything!There singing is Great and there in Time and there Facial Expressions go really good with the Dance!

- What could be improved about this dance?


Nothing! They should all give each dancer a Chance to shine in the Dancing Moment even the Back up Dancers but it was Great WooHoo BTS!

- What I think the story behind this dance could be?

It looks like there Trying to TakeOver the world and there having a War with Eachother or their Preparing for a Huge Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment