Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

A cultural dance performed by a sports team! MMT🇹🇴


- Why I chose this dance?

Because I enjoyed watching Tonga and NewZealand haka so much I wanted to write about it!

- What country is this dance from?

Tonga/Newzealand!

- What I like about this dance?

They do the Haka with all there might and they do it to represent there Country! WooHoo Tonga!1


- What is good about this dance?

That they are Enjoying it and they are putting all there Might in the haka and that they are enjoying it and having fun!


- What could be improved about this dance?


There Facial Expressions it looks like they are Mad or something but I think its just that they are so Focused on hurrying up and playing Rugby!

- What I think the story behind this dance could be?

Maybe that they are trying to win the Rugby Match!

No comments:

Post a Comment