Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

Puddles


Me and my group: Meleane,Natan and me (Heamapo) we were doing science outside and we had to choose what number to be i decided to be number three Meleane decided to be number 1 and Natan was number 2 so number 1 had to get a cup of water and fill it up to the top.Then number 2 had to get a chalk and draw around the cup outside and then we had to take our cup with water and find anywhere at the courts and tip the water slowly when number one tipped it it was a really long,skinny, stream going down the concrete.  Then we had to go back inside after probably 20 minutes  while the kids are inside number three had to go outside and get a chalk and draw around it what it looks like from 11.45 to 12.00 and when number three checked the water at 12.00 half of it dried up but half of the water was still there so same thing we had to draw with a piece of chalk and draw over the lines over the water again and then get the ipad and take a photo of it  thats what we did for science.

Some stuff that I noticed:
That my loooooooooooooong stream went really short.
Also that the water evaportation after lunch.
Also that I dried up.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Heamapo,

    I like how you described what the puddle looked like. Can you explain why all the water had evaporated after lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heamapo
    I like how you explained what happened so people actually know what happened.
    Your BFF Tulei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't Replied To Your Messages But Keep Replying On My 2016 posts Cause these Ones were way back Ok bye Your Friend:Heamapo With Sprinkles on her Head=)

      Delete
  3. i like how you explained about it

    ReplyDelete